Friday, April 4, 2008

Hysterical Bumper Stickers

Some of my favorites. I have to laugh about the mess we are in sometimes or I'll go crazy.

1. They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It
2. We Need a President Who's Fluent In At Least One Language
3. Bush, Like a Rock - Only Dumber
4. That's OK, I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway
5. Let's Fix Democracy in this Country First
6. If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President
7. Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?
8. George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight
9. America: One Nation, Under Surveillance
10. Bush: the End of an Error
11. Jail to the Chief
12. Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full of Crap
13. Bush Doesn't Care About White People, Either
14. When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46
15. Pray For Impeachment
16. What Part of "Bush Lied" Don't You Understand?
17. One Nation Under Clod
18. 2004: Embarrassed. 2005: Horrified. 2006: Terrified
19. Bush Never Exhaled
20. At Least Nixon Resigned
21. My child is an honor student. My President is a Moron
22. George Bush: Not a Crackhead anymore

No comments: